gates

Jonathon Woolf described the various gates that many mammals use to walk or
run. But I have a question. I am familiar with the running or "bounding" gate
that he described but what then is the thwo front feet together followed by
the two hind feet together gate that is commonly used by rabbits, squirrles,
dogs, cats, gariffes, etc. I always thoght that was a run differing from the
gallop de3scribed by jonathon. Any comments?

paul sparks