Quick, Henry! The Flit!

A few minutes ago, I received a post from one of my other Science
Mailing Lists.  The first question was, "Was Tyrannosaurus Rex a hunter
or a Scavenger?" and lots and lots of typing after it.
I was outta there so fast I don't remember a word of it, except it
wasn't anybody from our List.
Now I'm swaying back and forth between ROTFL and considering buying
masses for their souls.
Don't worry, I didn't leave any tracks!!

Is a new contagion loose here?  Well, at least we are all well
immunized.

Blue