Re: Fwd: Allegations?

> Where are you planning to go with this?  I can see that information as useful
> only in the context of the small percentage of charges for which the
> government proved its case sufficieint to obtain a conviction.  I thought
> people were innocent until proven guilty.

      Oh, I just want to emphasize some of the fine Lancian material that
is availible in South Dakota.  We all know after all that the Sue trial
was nothing more then the case of an anti-scientific government drumming
up absurd allegations against perfectly innocent sientists working that
never strayed from the boundaries of the law.  The charges and evidence
presented regarding th BHI's collecting habits was probably fabricated.

LN Jeff
O-