India

Dear Dinosaur people:

I made a request for information on dinosaurs in India a few weeks
ago, but the response was not very good, so here is another attempt.

I need information on current status of research into dinosaurs in
India, known important finds, and dinosaur sites (not the exact
place, just the area and the type of rock).

The purpose of the request is to have some dinosaur input into a
little companion guide to nature in India that I am working on.

Please email anything you happen to know to me off-list.

Best regards,

Mark Tritsch

Dr. Mark F. Tritsch
Breslauer Strasse 14 B