My Breakfast With Andre the Paleontologist

In a message dated 97-10-14 03:04:05 EDT, Mary has a meeting with many minds:

> Many thanks to Steve Jackson and Peter Buchholz for their kind comments on
>  our successful breakfast at SVP.  Attendees were Deb Boaz, Mike
Brett-Surman,
>  Peter Buchholz, Jim Farlow, Tracy Ford, Tom Holtz, Judy Horan, me, Daniel
>  Lipkowitz, Ralph Miller, George Olshevsky (Dinogeorge), Greg Paul, Luis
Rey
>  and his wife Carmen, Darren Tanke, Allyson Tumarkin, Matt Wedel, and Lois
>  McMillan.

What I wouldn't give to be an Archaeopteryx on the wall during this
breakfast...so much brilliance at one table.  Too bad Bob Bakker wasn't there
to chase everyone around the table with his allosaur manus!

Hope everyone had a fruitful conference, and welcome back!!

MITCH
~8^)