Dino Hunt

I am currently looking at different types of teaching materials and games
that I could utilize in my classroom when I am teaching about dinosaurs.  I
have been searching the web and I cam accross a game called Dino Hunt.
There were a lot of good comments on the web site but this site was also
made by the company so I doubt that they bould list out any discrepencys.  I
am just wondering if anyone has used this game or is familiar with it.  I
would like to know if the info. is accurate.  the web address for Dino Hunt
is: www.sigames.com/dinohunt  if anyone is interested.

Thanks for any evaluative input.