Re: Hell Creek Formation Life List #3 (of 5)

At , you wrote:
>At 11:17 PM 10/31/97 +0000, you wrote:
>>Stanley Friesen writes;
>>
>>>What strikes me every time I see Lancian fish lists is the extreme paucity
>>>of *small* fish.  Where are all the "minnows"!!  They should be the most
>>>common of all.
>>
>>Wouldn't minnows be too fragil to survive fossilization under usual
circumstances?  It may be that the small fry were as abundant as gnats on a
humid August night.  Yet since they were so delicate, they would leave
almost no record.

>>Logically, there had to be small fish; where did the big fish come from. ;^)
>>

>>Shalom,
>>
>>Rob Meyerson
>>
>>***
>>Black holes are where God divided by zero.

 The little fish were missing from the Niobrara sea also, until J.D.Stewart
dicovered that they lived in a symbiotic relationship inside the shells of
giant clams.
Dan Varner