Re: ROYAL TYRRELL MUSEUM UPDATES CANCELLED

>Perhaps Mr. Tanke can supply us all with a name or names and address to
>write in order to correct this unfortunate occurrence.
>

>Edward Summer

        What I did was to go to the RTM's website and email 'em, putting
"administration" in the subject line.  Or, there's also a postal addy
there, too.

bruce

        "We weren't trying to get children to start smoking, Senator.  We just
wanted to inform people that if they didn't switch to our brand of
cigarettes, Santa wouldn't bring them any presents."