Re: F-W's Book- Amateur vs Prof and esoterica (Long)

On 24 Aug 97 at 17:40, dmorgan wrote:

> Tompaleo@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I've been following (for the most part) the three  hot topics [...cut...]
>
> I was subscribed to this any many other newsgroups by some maliciuus
> person. Please give me the information on how to unsubscribe.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan

Perhaps asking this question one time instead of filling the
mailinglist with litterally dozens of copies of the same question
(worse of all: including all the entire message you replied to as
quote!) would have worked as well? In any case it would have saved me
(and yourself too) some money for not having to receive all this
completely useless email. By the way, if some malicious person was
able to subscribe you to a mailinglist without our consent, you
should really look into the security of your email account!!

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:jpeschie@cs.ruu.nl    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej