Re: Royal Terrel Museum

>"Middle and upper management"...well, now, that just says it all,
>doesn't it?
>It is clearly obvious to me that said "management" has a serious case of
>Cerebral Proctitus--perhaps a block and tackle would help.
>Where can I send a protest?

Is that the same thing as "Cranio-Rectal Inversion?"
Darren's asked everyone not to protest to the museum's administration.
But, darn the luck, I went to their website and volunteered my opinion
before Darren's note came through.  Sure hope they're not too stuck on
their titles and stations to change their minds.

bruce

        "We weren't trying to get children to start smoking, Senator.  We just
wanted to inform people that if they didn't switch to our brand of
cigarettes, Santa wouldn't bring them any presents."