Re: ROYAL TYRRELL MUSEUM UPDATES CANCELLED

In a message dated 97-09-01 05:04:02 EDT, Bruce Thompson writes:

> What I did was to go to the RTM's website and email 'em, putting
>  "administration" in the subject line.  Or, there's also a postal addy
>  there, too.

While I am fully in agreement with everyone who said Darren should be let off
the hook, did you all NOT see his post from over the weekend?
He said specifically that to write and call the Museum in his support would
only make more trouble for him.
At this point, we should accede to his wishes and let Mr. Cole resolve the
situation... it's his responsibility to clean this mess up in the first
place.

Having said that, Darren, if there's anything we List members can do, please
let us know.

MITCH ~/^()