administrivia

My apologies for not having taken out the previous edits before
allowing the administrivia message to go out again.  It goes out
automatically, and September 1st crept up on me.  If you'd like to
have easy access to the message and don't want to save the whole thing
(and also for those of you who may never have seen it since it's too
large to fit in your puny mailboxes :-) the latest version (slightly
edited to make it look like an actual web page) is available at:

http://www.cisab.indiana.edu/~mrowe/dinosaur-administrivia.html

As always, if you see any mistakes or have ideas for improvement you
can report them to me:

--
Mickey Rowe     (mrowe@indiana.edu)