Re: Baryonyx walkeri description

At 01:20 AM 8/31/97 -0400, Dinosaur wrote:

>The character matrix and clastic analyses should make Tom Holtz's mouth
>water. Or, perhaps, foam up. Heh heh.

Well, I found their clastic analysis interesting, but I do have a
sedimentological background as well as a paleontological one... :-)

And their cladistic analysis looked *damned* familiar (it being a slightly
edited version of mine).  For those who haven't seen the paper yet: the
results of the phylogeny are the same as mine, with _Baryonyx_ inserted
between _Megalosaurus_ and Avetheropoda (which they call Neotetanurae).

I am VERY glad to see this paper when I did: it's recoding time!!

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661