Re: TYRRELL UPDATES

Stephen Cole wrote...
> My profound apologies for my misunderstanding of Darren's original post and
> any confusion, inconvenience, and hardship it has caused him and everyone
> else. I will miss his updates more than anyone and hope the museum will
> reconsider its actions regarding this situation.

      In my opinion, Darren's problems stem not so much from your typo,
but from some rather unwarrented hysteria on the part of his employers.
It might have been better to quote him directly rather then paraphrase
him, but the misquotation was in my opinion a minor faux pas on your part,
and certainly not his fault.  I hope once his bosses understand what
happened they will losen up.  It isn't like he is leaking government
secrets.

LN Jeff