Gertie The Dinosaur - Sneak Preview

Hi, all.

We will be "opening" a new section of The Dinosaur Interplanetary
Gazette having to do with the history of dinosaur movies.

The first article on Winsor McCay's 1914 masterpiece Gertie The Dinosaur
will be online in about a week, but we would love initial feedback from
our more sagacious readers.

There are still some finishing touches to be added, but basically it is
all there, and it has some angles that, hopefully, are not what you
might expect.

http://www.dinosaur.org/Gertie.htm

Please let us know if we have made an egregious factual errors. Typos,
too. Hmmmm. We never make any typographical errors! Do we?

Thanks for your attention.

Hope you enjoy this little piece.

E. Summer
Editor

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502