Re: Nesting strategies (was Big = Old = Advanced?)

> relationship. If hadrosaurs nested in Tyrannosaur territory
> and accepted the occational predation, perhaps the presence of
> the Tyrannosaurs would have detered other large predators from
> patrolling the area.

     The type of theropods that would cause massive infant mortality would
be small types like dromeosaurs and troodontids.  I doubt they would be
very deterred by the presence of tyrannosaurs; they may have even liked
having them around to provide scavenging material.

LN Jeff
O-