Quoting and Re-quoting

        May I make a suggestion for folks involved with long discussions on
the list?  If two or more messages and responses are being quoted,
sometimes all the quotes marks [ >> ] run together.  That makes it hard to
follow the discussion, _especially_ when someone's reply begins in mid-line
after a quote.

        I suggest in such cases that you insert a blank line in between
major blocks of text.

        This makes it easier to tell who's saying what.

        Just a suggestion, no flame intended or sought.

bruce

        "We weren't trying to get children to start smoking, Senator.  We just
wanted to inform people that if they didn't switch to our brand of
cigarettes, Santa wouldn't bring them any presents."