Re: Heterodontosaurs (minor correction)

In a message dated 97-09-05 03:12:01 EDT, Dinogeorge@aol.com writes:

<< In my article for Gakken back in 1993, I used the name Heterodontosauria
 denote the clade comprising heterodontosaurids and pachycephalosaurs... >>

Oops. I see I've used the term "clade" here, where it's not warranted.
Heterodontosauria is not a clade, because it doesn't contain Ceratopia, one
of its descendant groups; the clade comprising heterodontosaurids and
marginocephalians (= pachycephalosaurs and ceratopians) is unnamed (mainly
because everyone still considers heterodontosaurids to be basal ornithopods).