Re: Echinodon

On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:

> Sereno (1997, Annual Rev. Earth & Planetary Sci.) refers _Echinodon_ to the

It's me, the non-professional (maybe someday) again.  Does anyone know how
I might get my hands on references like the one listed above?  Is there
some sort of special inter-library loan thing that I can do?  If
someone will give me an address or ANYTHING, I don't mind
subscribing to these periodicals.  Thanks so much (in advance, as they
say) for ANY help.

Jack Conrad
jconrad@lib.drury.edu