Stegosaurus Plates

Hopefully this hasn't been covered here before (let me know if it has)......

I've been reading volume II of 'Dinosaurs Past and Present' and Stephen
Czerkas has an excellent article on the arrangement of the plates on
Stegosaurus, tracing the history and his own analysis.  Now this book goes
back to '89 (I think) so is there any new info or is this article definative
so far?  The conclusion is a single row of plates with some overlap between
the shoulders and hips opposed to either the double row of matched or
alternate plates.

I read Dinogeorge's excellent article on Stegosaurus species on
Skullduggery, but the plates weren't explicitly covered....any new info?

Thanks much.....Steve