Re: Echinodon

At 01:31 PM 9/5/97 -0500, you wrote:

>On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:
>

>> Sereno (1997, Annual Rev. Earth & Planetary Sci.) refers _Echinodon_ to the
>
>It's me, the non-professional (maybe someday) again.  Does anyone know how
>I might get my hands on references like the one listed above?  Is there
>some sort of special inter-library loan thing that I can do?  If
>someone will give me an address or ANYTHING, I don't mind
>subscribing to these periodicals.  Thanks so much (in advance, as they
>say) for ANY help.

A book like this should be available at a good science library at a
university.  If there is one nearby, you might be able to xerox it yourself.

If not, you can try and get it through inter-library loan (check out the
policy at you local library).

The full reference is:

Sereno, P.C.  1997.  The origin and evolution of dinosaurs.  Annual Review
of Earth and Planetary Sciences 25: 435-489.

Hope this helps.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661