Re: Echinodon

The physical "Eoraptor" was actually found by "Ricardo Martinez, a
Geology student at the University of San Juan, Argentina." according to
Dr. Sereno in The Dinosaur Times, Vol 1, #1, Summer, 1993, page 15.

ES

Kevin James Dracon wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, [ISO-8859-1] Françoise Forel wrote:
>

> > Can anyne tell me where _Eoraptor_ was discovered?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> In the Ischigualasto (sp?) Valley in Argentina.  It was discovered by
> Dr.
> Paul Sereno of the University of Chicago.
>
> Saying "no problem" afterward
>
> Jack

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502