Marginocephalians, etc.

        I got a look at Sereno's _Annual Review_ article yesterday.  In the
discussion of marginocephalians, there was a citation for what looks like
a much more thorough review of marginocephalians (also by Sereno) in a new
book, _The Age of Dinosaurs in Russia and Mongolia_.  The publication
date was 1997, but it was also cited as in press.  Is this book out, or
will it be out in the near future?

        On a related note, there was a citation for a 1998 JVP supplement
by Sereno and at least one other author whose name escapes me on
Eoraptor.  Is this critter going to get its own memoir???

                                --Shawn Zack