Dinobreakfast

OK folks, here is an update on the dinolist breakfast.

So far I have around 15 people who have indicated to me that they wish to
attend such an event. This makes it a going concern as far as I can see.
However, the proposed dinolist awards to be dished out at the breakfast
look like falling through due to lack of support. It is not too late to
contact me (off list) with either your intention to attend the breakfast or
nominations for dinolist awards (or both ifyour feeling ambitious).

It looks like the best dates will be the morning of the 9th of October or
the 10th. So what do you all think?

As for a locality, thanks to some handy legwork by Stacey Kocian in
Chicago, the best bet looks like the Gazebo Restaurant located inside the
Ramada/ Congress Hotel. Does this sound OK with everybody?

Cheers,

Paul

Dr Paul M.A. Willis
Consulting Vertebrate Palaeontologist