_Angemimus biscutdo_ [joke]

Bettyc wrote:
>is this prounounced "aunt-jemima's-biscuit-dough"?
        :)

>What does that mean in latin?
        First, you have to pretend I do not speak English very well (not too
hard) and that I don't know much Latin (also not too difficult). The
etymology is anges-anhinga [not likely], mimus-mimic, bis-two, cut-cut [just
plain wrong], doh-expression of frustration, surprise, or futility. It means
"severe two-cutting anhinga-mimic", a reference to the "switchblade" action
of the sickle claw.
        :)
        Wagner
               "Not the One..." -- Zathras (not Zathras)