Re: TLW REARS ITS UGLY HEAD ONCE AGAIN (was Re: Predator relationships)

Chris Campbell wrote:

> Geez, mention one interesting point about the movie and everyone goes
> ballistic.

Unless you got a lot of off-list posts that I don't know about, "everyone"
didn't go ballistic, only I did. And I apologize; upon re-reading my post,
it does seem rather strident. Most people on this list, however, do manage
to discuss dinosaurs without refering to JURASSIC PARK. Just a thought.

Brian (franczak@ntplx.net)