Re: Interesting hypothetical...

Harold Hutchison wrote:
>       Two dozen velociraptors in an operating pack with the usual
>killing claws and hand claws on the one hand and a squad of Marines,
>with full body armor, M16 rifles and M203 grenade launchers slung  [...]

        "What d'you mean THEY cut the power? How could they cut the power,
they're animals?!?!"
        "Must be something we missed, under the floor or something..."
        >banshee screams<
        "DO something, Gorman!"
        >automatic weapons fire and screams<
        "Oh, you want some of this? Yeah! Oh, how 'bout you? You want some
of this?"
        >automatic weapons fire and screams<
       "Get back, get back!"
        >more<
        "HUDSON!"
        "Get the door open!"
        >again<
        "Hurry!"

        Suddenly I seem to recall hearing this scenario...

        :), Wagner
               "Not the One..." -- Zathras (not Zathras)