Ad Hominem Attacks

Folks,

Surely -- despite disagreements -- we can all stick to an explication of
our points of view without calling each other names, can't we?

Assertions about other people's personalities are not good evidence of
scientific veracity.

Hoping to be helpful.

ES

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502