Topics of *Extreme* Irritation ( take with grain of salt)

 I need to make a FEW statements of what people have said on this list.

 1) Long Scientific Debates turn this List off to people. I don't know
about you but that's the reason I subscribed to this WONDERFUL list. I
*LOVE* long scientific debates and I think George will agree with me.
Right?
 2) Jurassic Park and Lost World. Okay, I agree with Brian that we
should tone down on the refs to the two flicks. Though I personally
liked both for the entertainment value and thought provoking situations
I think we should tone down the refs.
 3) "Raptors" . GOD, I wish that they should stop saying that damn
nick-name.

 This email didn't live up to its title I know but I think many people
agree with the points I made.

 WMattTroutman