Stegasaur Plates

Hi,
     I found a site years ago that may be of some interest.  I found a
mostly rotted stegasaur.. but, the plates are still in order. I think
this site may lend itself to telling whether there was a single row or
not. I tried to tell several universities about this but there was very
little interest. I finally became tired of trying. I would think that
these plates are still in good shape. If anyone is interested as to the
locale, please e-mail me.                                               Thanks,
                                                Rocky Barney