LW.....and all the boring stuff all over again...

12 September.
That's when Lost World comes to Trondheim, Norway.
Well, I actually going to see it, even if you guys have seen it so many
times, that you don't even want to hear the word LW again...well, _I_
look forward to it!
:D

-DinosØMP

Some propaganda:

Bah! Why go watch JP, or LW?
Why spend money on a lot of foolish dinosaur books?
Why cry out the salt tears, because they didn't have the dinosaur stuff
you wanted?
When you can enjoy all that, et the same time, just by clicking on the
below!

http://home.sn.no/~enrique/dinoklad.htm

Have fun!