strange question _again_!

It's me whith my silly/strange questions.
Some of you may have got the Gregory S. Paul drawing, of three Syntarsus
(Coelophysis) attacking a prosauropod (Massospondylus). On the top of
that drawing there is written something, by hand. If the drawing is
published whith the handwritten text on the top, it must be the title or
something. Does anyone know what it says?
Thanks.
:|

-DinosØMP

Some propaganda:

Bah! Why go watch JP, or LW?
Why spend money on a lot of foolish dinosaur books?
Why cry out the salt tears, because they didn't have the dinosaur stuff
you wanted?
When you can enjoy all that, et the same time, just by clicking on the
below!

http://home.sn.no/~enrique/dinoklad.htm

Have fun!