Re: Interesting hypothetical...

At 10:37 PM 9/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Ah, the arrogance . . . <G>

        I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but I am sure that any armed
human/dinosaur engagement would render results favoring the human. I imagine
that the very SOUND of a discharging firearm would scatter all large animal
life for at least a quarter-mile radius. Perhaps, like a charging rhino, a
few species (perhaps ceratopsians) would largely ignore loud noises, but I
can't think of any birds today that would stick around.

Sam