Re: Interesting hypothetical...

Without a doubt it depends on whether or not the Raptors have the coded
signal frequencies of the Marine's walkie talkie system. I've seen GI
Jane, now, and know all about how that works! See? Movies teach us lots
of good, useful things.

ES

dunn1@IDT.NET wrote:

> > From:          Chuck Prime <prime@winternet.com>
>
> > On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Harold Hutchison wrote:
> >
> > >     Two dozen velociraptors in an operating pack with the usual
> > > killing claws and hand claws on the one hand and a squad of
> Marines,
> > > with full body armor, M16 rifles and M203 grenade launchers slung
>
> SNIP
>
> So, raptors or marines?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Larry
>
> "You'll get my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands."
>
> "Your proposition is acceptable."

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502