Re: soft tissue

At 05:27 AM 9/10/97 -0400, Dinogeoge wrote:
>In a message dated 97-09-10 04:00:01 EDT, ornstn@inforamp.net writes:
>
><< Highly, highly unlikely (in fact Horner objected strongly when the first
> draft of the JP Velociraptors had snakelike tongues).

(snip)

>My knowledge of the anatomy of reptile and other tetrapod groups decreases
>exponentially with their distance from Dinosauria,

(snip)

A question of clarification to the original poster:  In what group's tongue
were you intersted?  Your message was sent to both the dinosaur group and
paleonet.

Given your email address (with "frog" in the name) and any lack of specifics
about the group you wanted (all you mentioned were "the old ones", and I am
assuming you weren't talking H.P. Lovecraft here), did you want to know
about ancient frogs?  Other ancient amphbians?  Or were you interested in
dinosaurs?

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661