Raptors (please, don't worry! <JOKE>)

On  9 Sep 97 at 21:40, Chris Campbell wrote:

> I could definitely see dromies climbing trees
> to escape other dromies or other scavengers.

Mmm... I like the sound of "dromies", somehow. It's a much better
"laymans abbrev." than "raptor", don't you think? How about starting
a global campaign to ban the public use of "raptor" and let everyone
use "dromie" (or would that be "dromy") instead? Completely with
little buttons on our webpages and all? Nah.... <wide-grin>

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:jpeschie@cs.ruu.nl    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej