Re: Interesting hypothetical...

A full clip into the head of a raptor would drop it pretty fast. We are
not talking about bolt action rifles here. One round might not stop a
charge, but a concentrated hail of fire would.Military units direct their
fire. Can only see the raptors on top if they had the total element of
surprise from ambush. Fortunately we will never see such animals along
with their environments destroyed by man and in the end, equipped as we
are today, we would "win" If mass destruction of life can be called winning.

Stephen Faust                   smfaust@edisto.cofc.edu