slightly off topic

hello everyone, and i'm sorry if you didn't want this, but with all the
"emotions" JP and TLW stirs up, I thought this might interest some of you.

<<      Forbes magazine's ranking of the 40 highest-paid entertainers
and their estimated gross income for 1996-97:
      1. Steven Spielberg, $313 million.
      2. George Lucas, $241 million.
      3. Oprah Winfrey, $201 million.
      4. Michael Crichton, $102 million.>>

I've seen some people speak the name Spielberg and Crichton as if it were a
curse word.  this will probably really upset them.  I just thought it was
ironic.

Jason