"Interesting" hypothetical: marines vs. Velociraptor

I'll place my money on the marines.  Given that Velociraptor is over 70 million
years DEAD, they aren't going to put up much of a fight. :-)

Or

Give ME the time machine that the marines are using: I could put it to much
more creative (as opposed to destructive) use.

Or

Tell those marines to get off of Isla Sorna: we're trying to arrange an SVP
field trip, and don't want those jerks ruining things.

Or

Pick up your favorite game system and work out the details yourself.  Steve
Jackson Games GURPS (Generic Universal Role-Playing System) has game
mechanics to work out the scenario you envision: pick up GURPS Dinosaurs for
the stats on the dromaeosaurids, and the appopriate sourcebooks for the
military hardware and skills.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661