RE: "Interesting" hypothetical: marines vs. Velociraptor

Haven't we already seen this film in a different venue? I seem to
remember a troop of marines tagging along with Segornia Weaver
(spelling?) battling vicious aliens (looked as mean as velociraptors) on
an alien planet. The movie, Aliens, seems to fit this bill quite well
with the aliens beating the tar out of the marines with Weaver saving
the day. By the way, are these the 3 foot velociraptors that are
fighting the marines or the beefed up Utahraptor?