Dromies and Velocies - A Formal Proposal

To counteract the abhorrent linguistic plague of the dreaded "R" word,
and drawing upon the mass sentience of this esteemed list, we would like
to formally propose the following words for future usage.

Dromy (singular) Dromies (plural)

Velocy (singular) Velocies (plural)

We think this hits the "cuteness" quotient right on the head. It should
pass PC muster with the most stringent animal rights groups as well
(although the secessionist government in Quebec may want an alternative
spelling and we have to recognize that possibility in advance).

Remember now, this is going out into the Ashkasic record and will be
there for untold generations of everyday people. So think carefully,
folks.

Will someone please come up with some way to vote on this so that we all
know when it's official?  Is anyone a UN representative here?

Thanks.

ES

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502