Re: Referred books

On Thu, 11 Sep 1997, T.A. Curtis wrote:

>     Yow, I sure wouldn't consider The Dino Society's Dinosaur Encyclopedia
> worth referring, unless of course the idea was disinformation (clever!). .

I didn't have my copy long enough to become very familiar with it, so I
can't debate substance for your assertion. But then again, you didn't
provide any substance for it anyway.

So what's wrong with the Dino Encyclopedia?

|If men are to be made submissive, the obstacle is not their feelings, |
|their wishes or their "instincts", but their minds; if men are to be  |
|ruled, then the enemy is reason.                          -- AYN RAND |