Re: Semper Die(again)

It seems that a lot of people are down on JP and TLW.  However, I believe
that these movies have greatly increased the public interest in dinosaurs.
This may mean (I could be wrong) that more people will go to the museums,
and if so (this is really sticking my neck out) perhaps there will be
more money going into paleontology because of this.  SO, even though it
may be inaccurate in many ways and somewhat misinforming to the public,
the movie industry is helping paleontology overall (if my hypothesis is
correct) and therefore should be spared at least some of the tongue
lashings.

This is just my opinion, flame at will.

Raw Jack (ready to be roasted)