Re: Predator relationships

> From:          JH6669@aol.com
> Date:          Thu, 11 Sep 1997 01:55:54 -0400 (EDT)
> To:            tons@ccs.netside.com
> Subject:       Re: Predator relationships

> as you may know, i'm new to the list, and i don't know much about dinos, but
> i do find them interesting and I want to learn more about them.  What I was
> wondering is how is the statement below, why would it be improbable?
>
> Jason

> <<
>  I don't know.  Maybe the experts have some ideas.  I would like to
>  hear their speculation, too.  I really was intrigued by the dino
>  climbing the tree with prey.  Wish I had thought of it, even if it's
>  preposterously improbable.
>
>  Michael
Well, another email miscommunication.  Would have read better if I
had said I wish I had thought of it whether or not it's likely or
possible.  I was admiring your vision.  I don't know enough about
dino's to say if they could have climbed or not.  Sorry, if I
offended, but it was meant as a compliment.

Michael