Clear and Concisely what R the error <JP errata?>

All this talk and I really have seen a clear list
of the problems with JP and TLW
oh I have heard about the raptor size (Utah or Veloca?)
maybe there should be an errata for all fiction dealing with
dinos and have it posted on a semi regular basis
just a thought

Slavish adherence to tradition just means you have nothing better to do
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins"
are invented nonsense.(hurting yourself isn't a sin just stupid)
How many microsoft programers does it take to screw in a light bulb
   None, it is a feature.