Re: Paleocene Dinosaurs

Tomporowski, Steve wrote:
>Is there any evidence
> of dinosaur survival past the K-T line?
1. Dinosaurs still live today.....

2. The only fossil material I know, was a tooth (or some teeth) that
turned in to belong to a croccodile...unfortunately...

3. Dinosaurs actuallu still live today!

4. Dinosaurs sti..oh..I think you got the point now...

-DinosØMP

Some propaganda:

Bah! Why go watch JP, or LW?
Why spend money on a lot of foolish dinosaur books?
Why cry out the salt tears, because they didn't have the dinosaur stuff
you wanted?
When you can enjoy all that, et the same time, just by clicking on the
below!

http://home.sn.no/~enrique/dinoklad.htm

Have fun!