Strange E Mails Of The Past

I want to report what may be an historical event. If I'm not greatly
mistaken, we have reached the point where the U.S. Postal Service may be as
fast as, or even faster than AOL E Mail. I'm sure Dinogeorge will sympathize.

So please forgive if I do not respond promptly to any messages from this
list.
Have pity on former Compuserve users also, for they have been ingested into
the heart of the beast also.
When you finally get this, I hope whoever are stll alive are doing well,
especially Jim Farlow, who I was worried about when last heard from.
Dan Varner.