Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs

Wow!
        I just got a look at the new Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs from
Academic Press. 896 pages, lots of authors, some new stuff, quite up to
date. It's bound to get folks talking. The cover alone will send certain
feducciaries into convulsions... And as usual, don't believe anything
written by a certain John R. Hutchinson. Lies, I tell you, lies!  :-)

                        John R. Hutchinson
                 Department of Integrative Biology
                  3060 Valley Life Sciences Bldg.
                University of California - Berkeley