What's Wrong With Dino Encyclopedia?

What is wrong with the Dinosaur Encyclopedia? You see, I had a copy only
briefly and thus never became too familiar with it, but I recently
referred another member of the list to it, believing it was worth having
around as reference material.

Someone else publicly posted that it was good only for disinformation.
(But when I publicly responded to ask him why, he chastised me in email
for asking, refused to tell me, and provided an email address that appears
not to work, so I can't ask again. I'd rather ask better people anyway.)

So what's the deal? Is there a reason that book should be avoided?

|If men are to be made submissive, the obstacle is not their feelings, |
|their wishes or their "instincts", but their minds; if men are to be  |
|ruled, then the enemy is reason.                          -- AYN RAND |