Re: Clear and Concisely what R the error <JP errata?>

Please check:
 http://www.dinosaur.org/jparticles.htm

where we have a "permanent" ever growing "blooper list"

Edd T wrote:

> All this talk and I really have seen a clear list
> of the problems with JP and TLW
> oh I have heard about the raptor size (Utah or Veloca?)
> maybe there should be an errata for all fiction dealing with
> dinos and have it posted on a semi regular basis
> just a thought
>
> Slavish adherence to tradition just means you have nothing better to
> do
> @#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@
> Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins"
> are invented nonsense.(hurting yourself isn't a sin just stupid)
> $%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$
> How many microsoft programers does it take to screw in a light bulb
>    None, it is a feature.

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502